Friday: The day time was good, I had intentions of working out before work since I didn't work out Thursday morning, but woke up with a migraine and just couldn't do it. I knew we were going to a concert with Jay and Becky so I fully planned on using some flex points that night. We went to leeann chin for dinner, and then had some beers at the concert. I was feeling ok with myself even when we went to the vad after and kept drinking, I kept telling myself, "It's one night, it's ok." Then someone came up with the idea of going to taco bell after the vad. I had a nacho's bell grande and a bean burritto. I knew this wasn't a good choice, but for some reason did it anyways.
Saturday: Got up and went to class, got home and tracked all the points I had eaten the night before. Not pretty. The taco bell ALONE was 25 points. That is how many points I'm supposed to have in one day...sick...but it happened and now there's nothing I can do about it but work that much harder the rest of the week until weigh in. We walked around the mall of america with art and jana for about 2 hours in the afternoon and went out for dinner afterwards. We ended up going to grumpy's and I had a southwest chicken salad and a cup of wild rice soup.
Sunday: Got up and went to the gym, got my cardio in. Took mom and nana to olive garden for lunch for nana's birthday. I had linguini marinara with whole wheat linguini (and only ate half). Had a lot of salad. Also, had 4 bread sticks :(.
However, I am sitting at home and refusing to go meet up with nic and the family for the sake of not drinking my points away. I had soup, peas, fruit, and cottage cheese for dinner and stayed right on track with points for the day.
Overall not a HORRIBLE weekend. Hoping to have finally lost some weight again this week. We will see...
No comments:
Post a Comment