Friday, October 15, 2010

Good week

I did pretty good this week, I'm really proud of myself. I brought my lunch to work every day (going out for lunch today for the first time in 2 weeks), I worked out every morning even though I was sick, and I took went on a walk 2 nights this week (I was striving for 3 but I didn't feel good and Tuesday night I was just beat when I got home from work). I'm a little bummed that I didn't get 3 night walks in, but at the same time, I'm proud of myself for doing as much as I did! Now to make it through the weekend :/
Weekends are definitely my weakness, so I need to come up with a plan. Tonight we're going to a restaurant that we've never been to before but we have a gift certificate for it that expires soon. It's just a little Italian joint and there's no website so I'm not sure what their menu looks like. My goal for tonight is to make good choices based on the menu, and to stop when I'm full! I think that's one of the hardest things for me to do when I'm eating out- I feel like I have to eat everything in front of me, and then I regret it right away. Tomorrow we don't have any plans during the day so my goals are to go to the gym and weight train, and then take the dog on a walk like I did last Saturday and to eat a healthy lunch at home. We're going to a wedding tomorrow night which is scary because I have no idea what kind of food they will serve, so again my goal is just to stop when I'm full. Sunday should be a pretty easy day to stay on track- I'm going to spend the afternoon at my mom's house preparing meals to freeze and eat next week. My plan is to walk to her house in the morning and then have her drive me home at night with the food! I know I'll eat healthy because she doesn't keep a lot of crap food at her house!
My ultimate goal for the weekend is to not gain weight. I weighed myself this morning and I was 155.8 so my goal is to be no more than that on Monday morning! We'll see!!!

No comments: