Nothing too interesting, just me typing. Tying to lose weight AGAIN! Need to hold myself accountable...everyone else has a blog, why not me?
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Injured...
Ugh…I was riding high on Saturday morning. My weight was the lowest I EVER remember seeing on the scale. I was so thrilled. I had just given up on caring about the number and all of a sudden it dropped. Then, we went tubing down the river and I cut my foot on a rock. Right on the side of my big toe. It KILLS to wear any shoe that touches it. I didn’t do cardio yesterday and felt SO lazy. This morning I powered through and did weights, it hurt but it wasn’t as bad as cardio would have been. I’m trying not to let it get me down too much and just really focus on my diet this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment