I am, for the most part, quite proud of how my weekend turned out. Here’s a recap:
Friday night: Went out to dinner for my birthday, already discussed how this turned out, no need to go over it again.
Saturday: Worked out (cardio) in the morning, did an extra 15 minutes on the treadmill, yay me! Went to my cousin’s graduation party and only ate fruit and veggies (with a little light ranch of course), and resisted soda and just drank water. That night we headed over to a friends house for dinner (I knew ahead of time that we were going to have chicken on the grill with corn on the cob so I wasn’t too worried). There was also pasta salad, but the only dressing on it was Italian so I also didn’t feel too bad about that. I was doing REALLY good, I even brought my new favorite summer drink, Club Soda with lime instead of having any alcohol. Then, someone pointed out that there were Dairy Queen Buster Bars in the freezer. I had one, even after I looked at the nutrition facts. Gross. Oh well, I didn’t dwell on it because it happened and at that point there was nothing I could do about it.
Sunday: Back to the weight training routine!! Ate lunch at home, went to Chuck E Cheese and got hungry, thankfully they have an (over priced) salad bar, so I opted for that instead of breadsticks or pizza. Then I got hungry again around 8 so I had an avocado sandwich with Ezekiel bread. It was interesting. I had a half an avocado that needed to be eaten and I really wanted a sandwich…lol.
So, besides a couple little slip-ups, this weekend went MUCH better than the last few have.
My goal for last week was to cut out pop, which I did! So, my goals for this week are:
No Soda
Try to get at least 4-5 servings of fruits and veggies each day (right now I’d say I’m pretty good at getting at least 3so I want to bump that up).
Oh, also, I finished reading (skimming through) Skinny Girl, and returned it J
No comments:
Post a Comment