I had a GREAT weekend. No particular reason, just the perfect combination of relaxing and having fun. Also, I stayed on track and for the first time in a LONG time, actually lost weight instead of gaining or staying even. I stayed on track eating and finally got to go back to the gym for the first time since being sick. It felt AWESOME to step on the scale this morning and see a lower number than I have in a really long time. As of this morning I weigh 163. So awesome. I think that Slym Magic that I started taking may actually be helping! Tonight we’re going out to dinner to celebrate father’s day so my goal will be to keep it healthy. We’re going to a little Italian place so I’m going to just stick with pasta and red sauce and a side salad.
Goal for the week:
Continue gearing up for a 5k. My goal for this week is to start walking/interval training a 5k instead of just going for the 30 minutes I usually do on the treadmill. At least on Saturday, time constraints due to working out before work on Mondays and Wednesdays may force me to keep it to my 30 minutes, but we’ll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment