Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Crazy Morning!

So today was yogalates at 6:30...My alarm was set for 5:40 (giving me ample time to hit snooze right?) So the last thing I remember is my alarm going off and me looking at the clock (6:01...plenty of time to hit snooze one more time, then it will be 6:10 and I'll have plenty of time to get up, eat a banana, and get out the door). So then next thing I know I look at the clock and it's 6:25!!!!! Holy shit!!!!! So I jump out of bed (literally) and get dressed, run upstairs to get a banana and think to myself, oh it's wednesday and I'm not leaving this house until I weigh myself. So I run to the bathroom and get on the scale. I lost 3.8 pounds!!!!! WAHOOOOOO!!! Excellent. Ok enough celebration, off to class! I got there right at 6:30 (pretty impressive if you ask me).



So now I'm sitting at work, finally able to relax and be proud of myself! The one thing I will not let happen this week is cocky-ness. I've had this happen before where I think "wow, I worked my ass off and lost X amount of pounds, I can half-ass it this week and still lose some weight". Why not try to work even harder this week and lose the same amount?!



Biggest loser started last night which is usually a huge motivation for me, hopefully it will be this time around. The first few weeks do kind of suck with how much weight these people are losing (24 pounds in one week? Hellooooo... that's more than I'm even thinking of losing). But I know that it's because they are SO big, and their bodies are going through a MAJOR change.



Well enough of this, time to work!

No comments: