Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend success!

So this weekend has continuted to be pretty good! Yesterday I got up and went to my work out class, which kicked my butt for the second week in a row! Then I went to work for two hours, then right over to Josh's house for family time. I did not eat good food, but I am proud of myself for not stuffing myself full. I had one small piece of lasagna, a couple pieces of bread, and one small piece of cake for dessert. The nice thing is that we ate around 2:30 so I wasn't hungry for dinner. That made it easier to justify eating all those points, in reality I was eating two meals. We went to a movie later and I had popcorn with no butter or salt and a diet 7 up to drink.

Today I was planning on just laying around so that I wouldn't be tempted to eat bad, but then Becky asked if I wanted olive garden for lunch. I decided I would because I would just have something that I know isn't too bad for me (and only eat half) and then I can have my left over mexican chicken for dinner.

Oh, and I got up and worked out first thing this morning so I couldn't avoid it the rest of the day!

All in all it's been a pretty good weekened!

No comments: