Friday, September 19, 2008

I cheated a little....

...and got on the scale again today... I don't know what provoked it, I think it's that I've always wondered what effect "weigh in day" has on my brain. Like, I know Wednesday is the day I have to get on the scale so I'm super good Monday and Tuesday, then sometimes am a little more relaxed Wednesday, Thursday. So I thought it would be a good self esteem boost to get on the scale this morning and see that I've either maintained since Wednesday, or even lost a tiny bit. Well I was SHOCKED to see that I had actually lost another 2.8 pounds! What?! For real...

Now the only thing I'm worried about is getting on the scale next Wednesday and seeing a number higher than I did today...however I think this will help motivate me to be extra careful this weekend so that I can at least maintain where I'm at today until Wednesday!

This weekend should be fun. Fridays we've decided are our night to eat out because of two reasons:
1) The last thing I want to do after work on Friday is cook.
2) We've decided we're going to try REALLY hard to only eat one meal out each weekend.

So tonight we're doing Chipotle. I've already figured the points into my point tracker. After dinner we're headed out to the drive in to see House Bunny which I've heard is pretty funny. Nic brought up something I wasn't thinking about though this morning when he said, "What kind of snacks are we going to bring to the movie?" Shit...I didn't figure that into my plan... Well I'll for sure pop some popcorn at home before we leave and bring that, and stop somewhere and get a diet 7up to drink. I'm not going to starve myself at work just so I can have a snack at the movie so depending on where I'm at points wise after dinner we'll see if I get any more treats during the movie.

Tomorrow it's power pump at 9:30 then probably off to the rummage sale with my mom in the afternoon. I'm making baked ziti for dinner tomorrow night which I'm super excited about.

No comments: