Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Good Day!

Today was a great day.  I went to yogalates and it went really well.  We went to Panera for lunch and I had the pick two with low fat chicken noodle soup (2 points) 1/2 a mediteranian sandwich (6 points) and an apple (1 point) then we walked around the mall for the rest of the lunch break (ok not an intense work out, but better than sitting on my ass right?).  

Then Derek brought chips and guac over from chipotle and I wasn't even tempted to have any.

I went to Turn Style tonight to try and find one or two more pairs of "fat pants" no luck.. did reward myself with a work shirt and a comfy shirt for my loss this week.  I still haven't decided how I'm going to work this rewards system.  I definitely think I want to keep up with the Turn style thing, because I know I'm not spending much money.  I think I'm either going to shoot for every other week of a loss (so approximately every two weeks) or every two or three pounds.  I also don't know what I'm going to do as far as like a dollar amount to spend or number of pieces to buy.  We'll see.


No comments: